Update to Austin Habitat for Humanity’s Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
Due to recent advice issued today, Austin Habitat for Humanity is continuing to adapt its plans for ReStore operations. Please see the latest updates below and continue to check back as more updates could be announced.
Beginning Wednesday, March 18 —
- The ReStore will have adjusted business hours — 9am to 6pm Monday through Saturday and 12pm to 6pm on Sunday.
- In addition to the increased sanitation procedures taking place, staff will also be monitoring the amount of traffic within the store at all times to ensure the environment is as safe as possible.
- No purchases can be made with cash. Debit/credit card only until further notice.
- Donations are still being accepted and can be dropped off at the ReStore during the modified hours of 9am to 5pm Monday through Saturday and 12pm to 5pm on Sunday.
- Free donation pick-up is also available. To schedule a pick-up / learn about increased safety precautions the ReStore Procurement Team is taking, call 512-472-8788 x 215 or visit austinhabitat.org/restore/donate.
- The ReStore volunteer program has been suspended until further notice.
It is our hope that these measures will be temporary. Any new changes will be communicated to our valued ReStore shoppers and donors immediately.