Cars for Homes
Donating your vehicle is one more way that you can support our work in Central Texas.
We make it easy to donate to Austin Habitat for Humanity in three quick steps. Plus, your donation may also be tax-deductible. We accept cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not – and towing is free.
Donate Your Car
Why should I donate my car to Austin Habitat for Humanity?
- 100% of net proceeds from your donation will support Austin Habitat for Humanity and help local families here in our communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work
How do I donate my car in Austin, TX?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Texas?
The State of Texas will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.
Call 1-877-277-HFHI (4344) toll free
Please specify your donation should benefit Austin Habitat for Humanity.