You can make a lasting difference in your community by making a planned gift to Austin Habitat for Humanity.
As you plan your future and reflect on the legacy you will leave behind, consider the following ways you can strengthen Austin families and communities through a partnership with Austin Habitat for Humanity:
- Cash Gift Donations
- Gifts of Stock
- Gifts of Real Estate and Land
- Beneficiary in Will
- Life Insurance Beneficiary
- Donations through Charitable Gift Annuities
- Donations through Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Gifts through Charitable Lead trusts, which ultimately return the trust principal to you
- Gifts through Charitable Lead trusts, which ultimately pass the trust principal to loved ones
- Making Austin Habitat for Humanity the beneficiary of your home while continuing to live there
Beneficiary in Will
When making or updating your will, please consider a gift to Austin Habitat for Humanity. An estate-planning attorney can assist you in adding one of the following paragraphs to your will:
“I hereby give and bequeath $_________ to Austin Habitat for Humanity to be used (for its general purposes) (for[specific purpose]).”
“I hereby give, devise and bequeath (the residue) (__% of the residue) to my estate to Austin Habitat for Humanity to be used (for its general purposes) (for[specific purpose]).”
Please note that our legal name is Austin Habitat for Humanity. If you do not include “Austin,” your gift will be sent to Habitat for Humanity International.
Questions? Reach out to our Director of Development, Andrew Donilon, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-472-8788 x125 for more information.