Purchased Item Drop-off Service
In addition to picking up donations from residential and commercial addresses, the ReStore also offers a “curb-to-curb” home drop-off service for items purchased at the Austin and San Marcos ReStore locations. Staff members can provide exact pricing details as the fee is based on distance and item size/quantity.
Home Delivery Service Rules:
- Item drop-offs are scheduled in accordance with ReStore and customer availability, and the customer must be able to accept their purchased item(s) within ten business days of the purchase date.
- Drop-offs will be made to residential addresses only.
- Item(s) will be brought to the curb* of the residence, and it will be the customer’s responsibility to get item(s) to the desired location within the residence.
- The driver(s) will not enter the residence.
- The driver(s) will not assemble, set up, connect, test, or otherwise make ready any delivered item(s) for immediate use. Similarly, the driver(s) will not disconnect, disassemble, relocate, or remove any item(s) to make space for a delivered item(s).
- Any potential deviations from the policies stated above will require advanced approval from Austin Habitat for Humanity ReStore management.