Westgate Grove offers affordable homes in the heart of Southwest Austin just minutes away from a variety of amenities including one of the best Austin school districts, shopping, public services and employment centers.
Stay tuned for more information on Westgate Grove Phase II!
For more information call 512-472-8788 or email us at email@example.com.
Map & Driving Directions
Westgate Grove Neighborhood Information
Schools Near Westgate Grove
Assigned Schools for Westgate Grove
- Sunset Valley Elementary
- Boone Elementary
- Cowan Elementary
- Covington Middle School
- Bowie High School
Other Public Schools within 3 miles of Westgate Grove
- Kocurek Elementary
- Casey Elementary
- Cunningham Elementary
- Patton Elementary
- Odom Elementary
- Paredes Middle School
- Small Middle School
- Bedichek Middle School
Private Schools within 3 miles of Westgate Grove
- Bannockburn Baptis School
- Whitebird Montessori School
- Legacy Oaks Christian School
- Strickland School
- Primavera Montessori School
CapMetro MetroBus # 238 Westgate
- HEB – 6900 Brodie Lane
- Randalls – 9911 Brodie Lane
- Whole Foods – Ste. 800, W. William Cannon Building B
- Central Market – 4477 S Lamar Blvd
- Costco – 4301 W. William Cannon
- Walmart – 5017 W. HWY 290
- Target – 5300 S. Mo Pac Expy and 2300 W. Ben White Blvd
- Lowes – 6400 Brodie Lane
- Home Depot – 1200 Home Depot Blvd.
- CVS – A) 3500 W. Slaughter Lane B) 1901 W. William Cannon Dr. C) 4001 W. William Cannon Dr.
- Walgreens – A) 9801 Manchaca Road, B) 5011 W. Slaughter Lane, C) 3601 W. William Cannon Dr.
- Stonegate Pharmacy – 2501 W. William Cannon Dr. #203
- Barton Creek Square Mall – 2901 S. Capital of Texas Hwy.
- Westgate Shopping Center – 4477 S. Lamar Blvd.
- Sunset Valley Village Shopping Center – 5601 Brodie Lane
- Escarpment Village at Circle C Ranch Shops at Slaughter Creek
- Alamo Drafthouse Slaughter Lane – 5701 W. Slaughter Lane
- Regal Cinema Movie Theater at Westgate Shopping Center – 4477 S. Lamar Blvd.
- Westgate Lanes Bowling Alley – 2701 W. William Cannon Dr.
- Longview Neighborhood Park – 7609 Longview Road
- Stephenson Nature Preserve and Outdoor Education Center – 7501 Longview Road
- Goat Cave Karst Nature Preserve – 8-acre preserve sits atop a portion of the Edwards Limestone containing numerous water-formed caves, sinkholes and smaller openings. The Karst Preserve trail is a pleasantly shaded trail winding around honey-combed limestone. 3900 Deer Lane
- Dick Nichols – Featuring a pool, hike-and-bike trails, ball courts and several barbecue pits. 8011 Beckett Road
- Circle C Ranch Metro Park on Slaughter Creek – 572 acres, including an 18-basket disc golf course, seven soccer fields, basketball court, two volleyball courts and 6.2 miles of trails. 6301 W. Slaughter Lane
- Barton Creek – Urban oasis includes 13.4 miles of hike-and-bike trails, dense foliage and cliffs, extending from Zilker Park to the Lost Creek subdivision. 3755-B S. Capital of Texas Highway (Loop 360). Click here for access points.